OHSAS 18001:2007/ISO 45001 Certification
Most of the leading companies in the world adopt OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. It is very essential to maintain their Health and Safety Management principles and also to upkeep reputation in the global scene. Companies with the above systems have the necessary marketing edge and its helps them to stay in front when it comes to Employee Protection.
Your company’s firm commitment to protect the health and safety of your employees is a distinguishing factor in a competitive market. A certified Occupational Health and Safety Management System demonstrate your determination to safeguard your employees and the environment from harmful incidents.
An OHSAS 18001 Certification Standard Implementation proves that your management system has been measured against a best practice standard and found compliant.
OHSAS 18001 Certification – Benefits
• Boosts your image
• Commitment to protection of employees and safeguard property
• Compliance to Health and Safety Legislations
• Improve efficiency and consequently reduce Loss time
• Improving cost control through reduced Incidents
• Reduce Insurance premiums
• Improve safety culture
• Improve Image with Authorities
• Improve Employee ethics
• Improve awareness in the society