ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification
Information Security Management System
ISO/IEC 27001 certification verifies your information security management system, in order to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information. Verifying its compliance ensures that information security factors are controlled from the technological, operative, procedural, human and environmental points of view.
ISO/IEC 27001 certification can be applied to organizations of any size and type, both in order to protect them from any vulnerabilities and external attacks and to manage the entire life cycle of the information, whether it is in written, electronic or intellectual form, stored in-house or outsourced, relative to customers or to the company itself.
By achieving ISO/IEC 27001 certification you can demonstrate that your ISMS meet international best-practice and show customers, suppliers, and the market place that your organization has the ability to handle information securely.
ISO 27001 Certification – Benefits
- Keep the organization updated as regards new information threats and vulnerabilities
- Manage adverse situations, in a context of prevention and continuous improvement
- Monitor the implementation of risk management and security policies and procedures
- Add value to the investments made in this area
- Obtain a competitive advantage with customers, by demonstrating your attention to the security of their information
- Strengthen the corporate image towards stakeholders